Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Before and After

After getting all moved in to my new house, we decided that the stove wasn't going to make it.  I do quite a bit of cooking and the oven door wasn't the easiest thing to open and close.  It actually opened well but closed with a bang.  So, I want to share the pictures of the new stove. 

Before

IMG_4350

After

IMG_4370

The top picture also shows my new microwave.  It is just like the one in our old house just stainless steel.  I love it.  When we bought this house Nona had just put in the new stainless fridge and the stainless dishwasher.  Stainless steel is pretty but it may lead to the end of me.  Keeping it clean is no easy task.  Fingerprints show up so bad.  I decided I can't keep it perfect but I'll keep on trying. 

I'll post pics of the new house later.  I just realized I haven't done that yet!  I'm getting forgetful in my old age. :)

No comments: