Sunday, November 21, 2010

OU Football Game

Saturday, November 13th, 2010

We were lucky enough to be given tickets to the OU football game against Texas Tech.  (Thanks so much Cindy!)  As much as it pains me to say this, it was a really fun, even though I am a Cowboys fan.  Anytime I can see Texas get beat it is great.  The truth be told I'm a person that is a fan of several teams.  I root for OU as long as they aren't playing against OSU.  I don't get to wound up or yell and scream too often.  LOL! But next weekend may be another story.   I am pulling for the boys next weekend.  They deserve the win.  They are rockin this year.  Having a 10-1 season I would say watch out OU. 

Back to the game.  We had an awesome time.  The kids loved it and couldn't believe how big the stadium was.  Parker and Madison both wanted to move to higher seats.  Parker took pictures of where he wants to sit next time!IMG_4859

Parker wants to be at the very tip top.  He said the higher the better!  I think he has mistaken this with the penthouse suites, not stadium seats!

Madison was a little grumpy, she stayed up way too late the night before at a slumber party.  She needs to get her rest to be a pleasant person.  I have no idea where she gets that?:) 

      IMG_4843 

   IMG_4857

 IMG_4851

As I was cropping these pictures, I noticed the guy guy cheesing in the background.  Too funny, couldn't crop this one because it made me laugh.  Madison was more interested in what her friends were doing than who was winning the game.  Parker said "Say Cheese"  so I guess the guy in the background was just doing as told! HAHA

 

 

GO POKES!!!  Sorry just couldn't help myself!

No comments: