Monday, October 13, 2008

New Birdhouse




I've spent so much time lately enjoying all the other blogs that I finally decided to start my own. It seems like so much fun that I couldn't resist trying. I have been inspired by a few ladies that blog here in my hometown. I'm always pulling up the page, so anxious to see what has been posted. Thank you so much for the inspiration you have provided to me. I don't think that I am quite craft worthy to be a blogger but I am definitely going to give it a try. I received a gift from a friend last week. It's the cutest birdhouse made from a gourd. I just love looking out the window at it. Thank you for the birdhouse. I love it!

1 comment:

bettystable.blogspot.com said...

So glad you found a place for the birdhouse and enjoy it!
Good job with your blog!