Thursday, October 21, 2010

Power Balance Craze

Everyone is wearing a bracelet called a Power Balance band. Everywhere you look you can find someone wearing one.  A craze like this has happened another time.  Before the Power Band it was the copper bracelet. 

Quoted from the Power Balance Web Site:

Power Balance is Performance Technology designed to work with your body’s natural energy field. Founded by athletes, Power Balance is a favorite among elite athletes for whom balance, strength and flexibility are important. 

Power Balance is based on the idea of optimizing the body’s natural energy flow, similar to concepts behind many Eastern philosophies. The hologram in Power Balance is designed to resonate with and respond to the natural energy field of the body.

“This product gets me tremendous results, it really makes a difference. As a starting pitcher balance is essential in repeating your delivery, instead of falling off towards the plate I am able to maintain much better balance throughout my leg kick. Also, you need core strength and endurance for everything and in going through my routines there is no doubt I feel better with the product on than when I don’t have it. I have no doubt PB in going to get me to the next level.”

-SCOTT KAZMIR

 

 

Chris and Mike have decided that if you make a claim and get people to support you publicly, anyone will buy into it.  So they decided to make their own, more economical version of the bracelet.  I would say it's the Dave Ramsey version of the Power Balance Band.  Chris calls his the SUPERBAND.  It makes you feel super and helps your balance just as well as the name brand.  His is so super, it has two names.  He is also calling his a Fall Prophylactic.  I think all of this saving and spend thriftiness may have gone to his brain!

 

IMG_4629

No comments: