Monday, October 4, 2010

Pioneer Woman Perfect Au Gratin Potatoes

I made these potatoes for dinner tonight and they were great!  I must share the recipe for all.  If you haven't checked out her website, do it now.  Don't hesistate!  She is a great blogger!   www.thepioneerwoman.com  She is a fabulous chef!  She has so many recipes that I would recommend.  I have made several of her potato recipes and they are all fabulous.  The potato bundles, her mashed potatoes (to die for), and now the au gratin potatoes.

The thing I love most about the mashed potatoes is that you can cook them and dish them up and then bake them later for serving.  It makes it easy when you need to prepare them ahead of time.  I think they will be on my Thanksgiving Holiday Menu.  Good luck to those of you who try these recipes and enjoy!

No comments: