Sunday, November 23, 2008

Cara's Deer ?

For all of the ladies out there, my sister has crossed the line. She has taken up deer hunting and putting me to shame. I'm sure the rest of you feel the same way. She has crossed a line I feel no woman should. This is a man sport. I think seriously, we should keep it that way. I am in the process of seeking her some professional counseling. I think we should all take a minute and pray for her. I'm certain she was feverish and ill at the time. Or maybe she was forced, held at gun point. Something, there has to be some excuse. LOL. No, in all seriousness she has decided to take up hunting. As you can see my nephew loves it. Since everyone else made the blog, I posted a pic of my brother-in-law's deer also.



1 comment:

Cindy's Cache said...

Oh my gosh! Cara is a trooper! I too think some professional counseling would be in order!