Sunday, May 15, 2011

Thanksgiving

This year due to my lifelong dream of having a Griswold Family Christmas, we had Thanksgiving. All of my family came to my house. What an awesome day!! The menu was rather large, we ate entirly too much. Isn't that what everyone does on Thanksgiving? Oh and we all watched the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade.
I had really planned on taking pictures on all of the delicious food. But..... in all my cooking and planning I forgot. I know...stink. I'll just share the menu and links to some of the recipes instead. You can see the pics there.
It was Pioneer Woman Menu for our Thanksgiving Feast. It was delicious.
Ham
Turkey
Dressing
Delicious,Creamy,Mashed Potatoes
Soul Sweet 'Taters
Parker House Rolls
Green Bean Casserole
Pecan Pie with Whiskey Maple Cream Sauce
I think I waited too long to post this because I can't remember the rest of our menu.

No comments: