Monday, May 16, 2011

Christmas Eve


I have to state this first off in this post. I know that Christmas isn't about gifts. With that said, I will share the events of Christmas Eve.
By the time that Christmas Eve rolls around, the kids aren't the only ones around the house getting anxious. I am just a bad. I love surprises and opening gifts.
This year was full of surprises.
Starting with our surprise for my dad. He has been shopping for months for a new grill and we found the perfect one. We were all excited. I love to surprise others. But...... I love to be surprised myself too! I mean really, who doesn't love surprises. Throughout the year, I always list things and name off things that I would love to get at Christmas. I list them early that way when it gets close to Christmas I don't have a clue what I am getting. I might ask over and over, "What are you getting me for Christmas?", but I don't really want to know. I just love to increase the suspense. So....when it comes time for me to open my gifts, I can't wait! I got several things that I had really been wanting! I was so pumped! I got a potato ricer, Oprah's Favorite Shoes, Nike Free Run +, and a new pair of TOMS!!!

No comments: