Thursday, April 16, 2009

Spring Break

Chris and I were lucky enough to go on a short little vacation with the kids over spring break. I'm thinking now that we may have be cursed! Someone must of put a voodoo spell on us. The first day on our way to Colorado we ran into snow. Amarillo and west was slow going. We all were so excited to see the big snow flakes. I would love to show a picture but I can't. I went to take a picture and my camera was broken. I don't know exactly what happened but no pics from the first two days of our little trip. Once we made it to Sante Fe, I was on a mission. Finding a camera. Of course there are so many to choose from but since I have started blogging, I have been watching one blog in paticular, Back Porch Musings http://backporchmusings.blogspot.com/. She takes beautiful pictures. She truly has a talent for photography. Check out some of her pitures if you get a chance. I had looked into the camera she uses. I found it to be costly but very effecient and easy to use. I decided to spend a little extra to get a really good digital camera. I am really happy with my new Canon. It shoots really quick and great for soccer photos. After we found a new camera we headed to Pagosa Springs. The first day of skiing the kids went to ski school. They both picked up on it pretty quick. Chris and I skiied that day with my sister, Cara, and her husband, Brynn. All of us had a really good day. Beautiful ski weather. Lots of snow.

As we were paking everything up, Chris was the one doing all the loading. He was carrying several bags at once and one slipped off of his shoulder. The one that fell on the driveway was the one that had my laptop in it. So that is why I have been so slow to blog lately. I was temporarily out of commision. I'm so happy it is back home now. Just a quick trip back to Dell and just like new. All in all, we had a wonderful spring break. Just a few minor mishaps. The most important part is that we had a wonderful time skiing.

1 comment:

Cindy's Cache said...

The best of times! Cherish each time spent with family! Great pictures!