Tuesday, July 28, 2009

My Birthday

This year my birthday was a very special one.  The kids made me a birthday cake.  I just had to share the photos of this one.  It was so sweet.  Madi planned this for a week.  She kept saying " Mom if we decide to cook this week Dad said it was ok.   We'll clean up our mess, I promise."  She just couldn't wait to give it to me.  She was so proud.  It made it such a special day.  I was also blessed to share an evening out with some very special friends.  Mike and Cindy took our family and Billy and Sharon out to eat at Simon's Catch.   Bill and Sharon don't get to go out very often and were thrilled at the chance to go.  Cindy arranged it all and it was a very memorable evening.  Sometimes we don't realize what God has blessed us with.

 IMG_1868 IMG_1869

IMG_1871

IMG_1873

No comments: