Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Madi's Cat

IMG_1887

A new friend showed up at our house this past weekend.  Madi has really been busy busy taking care of her new baby, as she calls her.  I don't think I recall a more tame cat.  She carries her everywhere.  She even takes her riding bikes.  Madi has a doll carrier that she declares is just perfect for the cat.  She doesn't have a official name yet.  I'm just afraid she won't stick around and Madi will be devastated.  For 3 days now she has spent all of her time with the new cat.  This morning she was up at 7:30 to check on her and feed her.  She must have been someone's house cat because she just sets at the door and meows.  It is like she is saying hey, will someone just open the door and let me in.  I myself don't mind having her around.  I think she is pretty cute and Madi has been wanting a pet of her own, so she feels that this is the answer.  I guess we will see.  She has been begging for her to come in at night and her dad is very adamant about her remaining an outside cat.  I guess time will tell who will win this battle.

IMG_1888

IMG_1890

1 comment:

Cindy's Cache said...

If you are not a politician! You'll get him one way or the other! Ha! Cute kitty!