Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Hollywood Studios

IMG_3180

The first day in Orlando, we decided to tackle the Hollywood Studios. The kids were really pumped to get up and go the first day.  We were there bright and early.   The Little Mermaid was our first ride.  I should say our first line.  LOL  It was just one of many.  Soon, we were on to many more that day.  We closed the park down that night with Fantasmic and Toy Story.  We walked and ran many a mile and that was just Day One. 

IMG_3186

IMG_3189

IMG_3197 

Indiana Jones Stunt Show

IMG_3221

Honey I Shrunk the Kids

This is one of my favorite films from when I was growing up.  It is funny though, this is one film my kids haven't seen.  They were loving the huge sized playground. 

IMG_3226

One last picture before we left the park at closing had to be Mickey's sorcerer hat.  Awesome!

IMG_3244

No comments: